Ready Made and Bespoke SharePoint Solutions from Jack Frost Design
Intentional Management carries Ready Made and Bespoke SharePoint Solutions from Jack Frost Design.
Three Principal JFD SharePoint Offers
Services – Plan and Build
- RFI – Developing a Project Specification and Plan
- Intranet Projects
- Business Intelligence (BI) Dashboard
- Project Accelerators – Rapid Deployment Modules
- Public Facing Portals
Solutions – SharePoint Interventions – SPI
- Intervention Checklist – Diagnostic Tool Checklist for Senior Management – Budget, 3rd party products, Architectural changes made during the build, ShPt Search working, Intranet easy to migrate, Rate of adoption among employees
- Prevention – 8 step process that guarantees success. Set Goal and Scope statements, planning structure to attain goals within scope, training
- Cure – Don’t Worry, Failed Projects can be saved. Training the project team, creating a detailed goal and scope specification, creating a Site Collection Blueprint supportive of Goals within Scope, using ShPt ‘Content and Structure’ function to rearrange the current Site Collection into the new structure, using PowerShell commands to reset permissions
- Migration Prep – Move just what’s important. Reorganize bloated libraries, Remove or consolidate unused Sites, Reorganize Sites to simplify navigation and permissions, Remove incompatible 3rd-party add-ons and custom code, Reduce monthly costs with a ‘slimmer’ intranet
Training – iAssist
Training for SharePoint lets you make your SharePoint environment support itself. Because SharePoint training may have retention challenges, that leads to poor adoption. IAssist comprises a sensational core curriculum for enabling SharePoint visitors, contributors, or site owners to get the use tips they need, when they exactly need it, driving up SharePoint adoption furiously, for a lower cost.
- Online and Onsite Training – Fully automated SharePoint End User Training and Support, Custom video training recorded in YOUR environment, Executive Training (One-on-One), Online ‘Lunch-n-Learn’ adoption support sessions, end User and Developer technical support ‘working sessions
- Automated SharePoint End User Training and Support – iAssist in sequence or bite sized chunks on demand as a help desk
- Custom Training on Your Software, Procedures and Workflows – when it’s unique to your workflow, in your environment, using your examples, incorporating your rules, guidelines and governance, insuring consistent training across your organization, available 24/7 for viewing, cost effectively done
- Executive Training Session – What SharePoint is, What it can do, What it can’t do, What successful internets look like, what Intranets are used for, how to detect a failed or failing project, what it costs to build or buy a ‘real’ intranet.