Business Development Director at Intentional Management Inc., Doug Skinner believes the company fulfills its mission on the guiding principles of honesty and integrity. That’s why it chose imhonest.com as its first product. Because Doug recognizes honesty serves as a touch point for business owners and executives to build their reputation on enduring values. The basis for Doug’s career is to foster trustworthiness, where uncertainty prevails. During the last four years at Microsoft, Doug organized the most effective group of professional services partners to deliver software solutions in the US. He assisted partners and customers with Microsoft core infrastructure and security software. His career has been marked by a quest to provide value again and again. He formed partnerships between customers and subject matter experts in various fields: software development, security technicians, network engineering teams, financial executives, and marketing professionals. He has been known as ‘cash flow’ Skinner because of his ability to inspire trust and focus on growing the bottom line by attracting new customers, caring for existing ones, improving business processes, managing risks. His success benchmarks are having time to spend with family attending a baseball game or sinking balls on the golf course—in the cup, not the water. You might find him cheering on his hometown A’s, attending a home game at the SF Giants, Yankees or Dodgers ballparks.
No results found.
Be Honest Tweets
- Delivering A Unique Selling Proposition everyday https://t.co/u67entVHiw 04:16:20 PM November 16, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Interesting take, where Microsoft Is Helping Drive Biggest Transformation in Automotive History https://t.co/fNnIBsDLB8 10:36:25 PM November 15, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A Keeper https://t.co/KdoHjjR17d 11:09:21 AM November 10, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Interesting take on Microservices Technical Governance by @ShahirDaya https://t.co/YC2hLkRczO 10:45:04 AM November 10, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Interesting take on Four Archetypal Developer Personas — Which One Are You? https://t.co/fnYsPmIXsf 10:17:01 AM November 06, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Shows the importance of customer feedback when designing online posts and pages. https://t.co/hyI5TAR5Ct https://t.co/gQL5jsQTrQ 12:18:45 AM October 09, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #hangten on the green https://t.co/8h1XElosx6 https://t.co/AYz5MJoW02 12:18:16 AM October 09, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I see that Google’s Genius $49/mo Course Is About to Replace College Degrees. article by Alan Trapulionis in… https://t.co/MYT6a3wGJz 12:13:13 PM September 06, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite