Business Development Director at Intentional Management Inc., Doug Skinner believes the company fulfills its mission on the guiding principles of honesty and integrity. That’s why it chose imhonest.com as its first product. Because Doug recognizes honesty serves as a touch point for business owners and executives to build their reputation on enduring values. The basis for Doug’s career is to foster trustworthiness, where uncertainty prevails. During the last four years at Microsoft, Doug organized the most effective group of professional services partners to deliver software solutions in the US. He assisted partners and customers with Microsoft core infrastructure and security software. His career has been marked by a quest to provide value again and again. He formed partnerships between customers and subject matter experts in various fields: software development, security technicians, network engineering teams, financial executives, and marketing professionals. He has been known as ‘cash flow’ Skinner because of his ability to inspire trust and focus on growing the bottom line by attracting new customers, caring for existing ones, improving business processes, managing risks. His success benchmarks are having time to spend with family attending a baseball game or sinking balls on the golf course—in the cup, not the water. You might find him cheering on his hometown A’s, attending a home game at the SF Giants, Yankees or Dodgers ballparks.
No results found.
Be Honest Tweets
- It's worth your time: SaaStr Enterprise Summit. RT if you think others will find this helpful 🙌 https://t.co/Ja4qy9NDi6 06:46:33 AM June 23, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Is the pen mightier than the keyboard? https://t.co/WrBtwckdM3 https://t.co/33osHMwdx7 02:41:18 PM May 27, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Might be a good thing to sign up for SaaStr Summit: Bridging the Gap. 10,000 SaaS Leaders on Bridging the Gap RT i… https://t.co/XsQjSwURKt 09:33:48 AM April 21, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Zillions of reasons to be grateful every day. Energizing. https://t.co/ZmpmkiN3ZO 11:10:29 AM April 20, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @dshiao: I used to ask for endorsements and recommendations on LinkedIn, but not anymore. When viewing the profile of someone I don't k… 12:32:51 PM March 18, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Gleaning insights from @JamesZmSun about successful product management at Twitch inside @productschool https://t.co/3lJbEYPfZP 08:20:55 PM March 03, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- KYOCERA San Francisco Bay Area Innovation Lab https://t.co/zTuZqHrJlJ 04:54:00 PM February 27, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Being fed new ideas at @TEDxBerkeley #TEDxBerkeley https://t.co/KgMrypPxJV 02:12:38 PM February 08, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Saw scaled agile methods and mature enhancements for enterprise installations of Confluence with @almworks on the… https://t.co/lAq1R6Yio3 02:28:47 PM February 05, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite